Lifesize provides the conferencing technology that will give your organization the power in order to connect as well as collaborate efficiently and effectively. It is included with audio, video, and web. It is also featured with a unique integration of plug-and-play HD camera systems as well as HD phones along with the easy-to-use cloud-based conferencing software. Lifesize provide an incredible meeting experience. Their goal is to connect people in order to make great workplaces for them. With them, you will have an improved meeting culture as well as productivity.
Lifesize is associated with the following features:
- There are featured with simplified user experience along with the directory-based, as well as click to call dialing and the intuitive interface.
- It is built for platforms, devices, as well as workflows that you can use on a regular basis.
- It is Centrally-managed by a web-based admin and reporting tool along with the automatic software as well as hardware updates.
- They are associated with 24×7 Extreme Support as well as a financially-backed 99.9% SLA.
The individuals most of the time searche on the internet about life size vs zoom. Zoom is a Video Conferencing and Web Conferencing Service. It is associated with the following features:
- It is one consistent enterprise experience for all use cases.
- It is Engineered & optimized to work reliably.
- There are Up to 500 video participants & 10,000 viewers.
- It is Easy-to-use, buy & scale.
- It is Most affordable, as well as featured with straightforward pricing.
With Zoom, the pay-as-you-go model can seem reasonable, but the costs will add up when one individual expands the solution in order to include the voice participants, conference room systems, recording or web conferencing. As per Lifesize, every individual, as well as every conference room in any organization, need to be video enabled along with the best collaboration solution available- Lifesize.
Lifesize is a cloud-based audio, video, and web conferencing service by which everyone can instantly as well as simply participate in the face-to-face meetings. An individual can start a video or audio call through the name-based directory as well as quickly add more individuals for a group call. A person can schedule his/her meetings in advanced basis. The Lifesize Web App allows having the same experience as the desktop apps without the requirement for IT for installing software as well as complicated plugins. You can meet on time everyone from the frequent user to the guest without the complexity.
An individual can join a Lifesize call from a large number of devices: laptops, smartphones, tablets, as well as conference room systems. Lifesize is standards-based that allows a third-party conference room systems in order to connect with any Lifesize user.
If we conclude the topic lifesize vs zoom, then we will find out that With Zoom, one individual has to separately manage as well as integrate conference room systems. That individual’s costs may add up quickly along with the pay-as-you-go model. On the other hand, Lifesize fits each and every way people work by supporting both instant calls as well as scheduled meetings.