Aesthetic clinics are those clinics that perform cosmetic treatments on different parts of the body. The process here is non-surgical. Mainly treatments are given for anti-aging, rejuvenation, refreshing the skin, and sometimes whole-body medic-spa. To look more at such aesthetic treatments or clinics, click on the given website or link- Click here to make an appointment with an aesthetic clinc in Singapore. The first aesthetic clinic in Singapore was launched in the year 2008.
Treatments you can get in an Aesthetic clinic-
- Botox treatment– Botulinum Toxin A is a type of neurotoxin that is a cosmetic procedure used to temporarily remove wrinkles. This procedure relaxes the facial muscles, which reduces muscle contraction, resulting in fewer facial lines. The patient is injected with several botox solutions based on facial wrinkle lines. A single session for this 15-minute treatment lasts for three to six months. This includes contouring, facelift, neck lift, etc.
- Vein removal treatment- due to deoxygenated blood vessels appearing above the skin in the face, legs, arms, etc., mainly appear in fair skin people. In this treatment, the laser penetrates the skin and corrects the discoloration by shifting the blood flow to other veins: duration- three to five sessions with an interval of four weeks.
- Laser hair removal- in this process, a laser beam penetrates through the skin into the hair follicles by killing them or making them motionless so that further hair growth does not occur. This permanent solution takes three to six sessions with an interval of six weeks.
- Dermal fillers –like hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc., are used to treat or reduce your aging process after you reach 20 years of age.
- Skin tightening- applicable for both body and face. In this process, skin is heated up to 42℃, and collagen is injected through the electric treatment. The process takes 40 minutes for the face and a few hours for your body.
Things to do for making a clinic appointment-
To make an appointment in any aesthetic clinic, you first need to search for their website and then register to get updates on your social account for any offers or the latest treatment the clinic gives. If there is an option for making an online consultation or appointment, go for it; otherwise, search for their contact number or the email account where you can send an appointment proposal or ask how to do it.
To conclude, the treatments mentioned above are clients’ most common types of treatment.