Whenever we start a business, there is a need to make storage for our products and raw materials to store them in the right and secure place so that no one theft they or no one tries to damage them, or there is no sort of damage caused by extreme weather effects you need a licensed warehouse singapore. Whether your business is small or large, storage is required so that if you run out of space, you need extra room for your storage of products before they get sold.
Advantages Of Warehousing
- There is significantly a place secured for your products at low cost with less commitment. You need to be sure that it’s well placed and not worry about your product.
- Safety and security are assured in that place, as said, and insurance is paid to the warehouse dealer so that he keeps an eye on the security of the product all the time. The warehouse has full security of cameras all around.
- The location of your warehouse is any place you want near your place of distribution so that less cost of expenditure is there while moving the products.
- Flexibility is also there as the space at times of the year you want how much and you can even share with other businesses so that your cost of keeping the product is reduced.
How To Get Licensed Warehouse In Singapore?
The Licensed Warehouse Singapore are kept such that it allows companies to keep products they need as a safety before they sell them, such as dutiable goods, motor vehicles for sale, etc.
- Firstly, you need to complete the trade first self-assessment checklist.
- The documents required are the accounting and corporate regulatory authority Bizfile report.
- Audited financial statements for the past 3 years.
- Layout plan for security cameras, entry-exit doors, staff needed on duty, etc.
- Title deed and tenancy agreement.
- Some more documents, if required, then visit their official website.
Singapore customs reserves the right to impose a guarantee or insurance bond if required. And once the documents are submitted, they will soon contact you.
Warehouse in Singapore is a good idea if you want to expand your international business and start a business abroad. Still, before you get started, you must have been GST registered with the Inland authority revenue of Singapore and a valid customs account, have a good record of compliance also have to co-ordinate according to the procedures of Singapore country so that there is even distribution of products.