Singapore, a small country that is renowned for its cleanest streets and lanes in the world. From big theme parks to iconic structures such as Merlion, Helix Bridge, there can be only one word to describe Singapore’s beauty and that is unimaginable.
It is very well said that Singapore sets an example of multiculturalism for the world. Its amazing food binds the country together and reflects unity in diversity. There are many reasons that will contemplate you going and exploring the Singapore food tour.
- About Singaporean cuisine: Since Singapore is a multicultural country with Chinese, Indians and other ethnic groups that together make up the population. Consequently, Singaporean cuisine is greatly influenced by these groups and offers a variety of delicacies to devour.
- Hawker culture: Hawker markets are a vital part of Singaporean culture and these markets are really easy to find. Many people prefer to dine at Hawker markets rather than at expensive restaurants and cafes because it is convenient, the food is relatively cheap and also provides a large selection of lip-smacking local dishes. Tourists can easily find recipes passed down on generations at various vendors.
- Specialized food tours: The local guides are specialized in their work because this is what they have been doing for a long time. They keep their knowledge up to date about the stories behind Singapore’s food. Moreover, the tours are customized according to the season to provide the seasonal touch to the food tours. Moreover, some of the oldest food tour companies are highly trusted by big brands that prove their authenticity. The guides are dedicated to their work and provide maximum satisfaction
- Great discounts: If you are planning a food tour in Singapore with your whole gang then you might end up getting special discounts, offers and great deals at various places. The food tours are perfect for any individual, family tours or a large group of friends or office colleagues.
- Fusion cuisines: Along with the authentic Singaporean cuisine such as Chili crab and Nasi Lemak, tourists get an opportunity to try out some of the fusion dishes that have taken place over the years. The cultural diversity has influenced and added many foreign flavors in authentic Singaporean dishes. In addition to this, some locals also believe that eating at a furnished restaurant is not the authentic Singaporean way of having food.
The food tour connects tourists to the country with the help of local food experts who know the place very well. You can easily book a Singapore food tour online anywhere in the world. Since it is booked online, you are entitled to select a suitable time slot and much more.