Immigration and visa are the foremost requirements to relocate in any country. Usually, people like to move in a country having the variety of culture, upgraded life style and security from the personal or professional point of view. Australia is rightly exceptional and the assorted country having all the properties.
Skilled workers who desire to apply for permanent resident visa Australia scan apply through General Skilled Migration Program. Eligibility standards are grounded on point based system; candidates have to acquire the minimum passing score to go through the procedure. The system has five subclasses in this migration visa:
1) Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): Employee sponsored by the company, state and family can apply through this category. With this migration visa, you can live or work from anywhere in the Australia. This visa is the replaced of Independent Subclass 175 visa and the onshore Subclass 885 visa in 2012-2013.
2) Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa: Skilled worker nominated by the Australis state can take benefits of this visa type. In this category, Firstly applicant must have to submit an expression of Interest through Skill Select. Only after they can receive an invitation.
3) Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa: Students who have completed their two-year service in Australia can take benefit from this permanent resident Australia services. This category has two subclasses 484:
- Student who completed their two years of study in Australia and also nominated an occupation on Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL)..
- International students who completed their higher education from Australia can fill in this class. They also need not nominate an occupation on Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
4) Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 489) Visa: Candidates sponsored by the state to live in Regional or Low Population Growth Area can apply in this subclass. After getting visa candidate have to live and work in defined are only and visa is valid for four years.
5) Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) Visa: This section grant lawful permanent resident to the candidate. Point based system not supported by this type. To apply in this category application must possess at least one visa either it is provisional Skilled – Independent Regional, provisional Skilled – Designated Area or Bridging visa.
To apply in all General Skilled Migration Programs category applicants must require elementary standards. The minimum score for visa approval is 60 points. Here is the table of some basic requirements with their point benefits:
- Age- Applicant will get the score according to age group. Candidate will get maximum score if the age is in between 18 to 20, however, candidate having age in 45 to 49 groups will get zero marks.
- Proficiency in the English Language: Candidate can take different assessments to clear this part. In case if the candidate takes IELTS, assigned score for the candidate scored 8 or above, points will be 20, but if the score is 6 or less than candidate will not get any point from this category.
Other point’s attainment spaces are Education Qualification, Skilled employment, Regional Study, Spouse qualification and skills, Professional years and Nominations and Sponsorships.